Collection of Security and Network Data Resources. See the Threat Intelligence page for a massive list of threat intelligence feeds.
Popular Websites / Domains Data
- Alexa Top 1m Domains
- Large historic mirror of the Alexa Top 1m Domains
- Cisco Umbrella Top 1 Million Domains (data)
- Domcop Top 10m Domains (data) - The top 10 million websites taken from the Open PageRank Initiative.
- Majestic Million (data) - Top domains list based on web crawling data.
- Quantcast top Million Domains
- Tranco: A Research-Oriented Top Sites Ranking Hardened Against Manipulation (data) - another top domains list derived from Alexa, Umbrella, Majestic, and Quantcast, but combined using the Dowdall rule.
- OpenIntel Historic active DNS data - DNS resolution data for Alexa top1m, Umbrella top1m, and open TLDs (.se, .nu, .ee ccTLDs and all US Federal domain names from the .gov and .fed.us).
- Tech Company Domains
- Blue Hexagon Open Dataset for Malware AnalysiS (BODMAS)
- EMBER - Endgame Malware BEnchmark for Research
- Malware Training Sets: A machine learning dataset for everyone (data)
- Malware Open-source Threat Intelligence Family (MOTIF)
- SoReL-20M - Sophos-ReversingLabs 20 Million dataset.
These were found via this.
- betterdefaultpasslist - “list includes default credentials from various manufacturers for their products like NAS, ERP, ICS etc., that are used for standard products like mssql, vnc, oracle and so on”
- Common Crawl - TBs of publicly available web crawl data hosted in Amazon S3.
- Covert.io Threat Intelligence List
- Dark Web Market Crawls with onionscan
- Darknet Market Archives (2013-2015)
- DARPA Intrusion Detection Data Sets
- Data Capture from National Security Agency at CDX
- Data Driven Security Dataset Collection
- DGArchive - DGA Domains Database.
- Domains-index.com - ccTLD Zone Files / Domain Name Lists for sale. See Free Domain Lists
- heralding honeypot log sample (3077 events)
- IoT Device DNS logs - labelled data for many different IoT devices.
- IPFS public gateways list - IPFS is a peer-to-peer hypermedia protocol, and it can be abused by malware actors.
- Malicious URLs Data Sets
- Multi-Source Cyber-Security Events
- NSL-KDD Data Sets
- Onionscan data sample
- Open Data Sets
- PTRarchive - Massive collection of DNS PTR records data available for search.
- PublicDB.host (data) - collection of dumped databases from many major breaches.
- Scans.io - publicly available Internet scale port scan and DNS data.
- SecRepo.com - Samples of Security Related Data
- Stratosphere IPS Data Sets
- The ADFA Intrusion Detection Data Sets
- VERIS Community Database
- ViewDns.info - ccTLD Zone Files / Domain Name Lists for sale.
- VX Heaven
- Web Data Commons (Common Crawl derivatives) - Extracting Structured Data from the Common Crawl
- WhoisXML Domain Registration Feeds (Commercial):